Friday, November 7, 2008

Worship Night

Tonight my mom and I went to a worship night. It was so cool and fun! I had a great time singing, socializing, and looking at the many art works! They had a mini display of many different kinds of art in the lobby and then we gathered together in the worship center to sing some amazing songs! It was really neat! I'm glad I went! =) Before I left and while I was driving to the church I was really tired and my head was absolutely spinning!!!! I was completely lost in my own thoughts and everything that had just happened that I didn't really feel like going.....(at the time).....but once the music started and once I got to finally sit down and talk to God about my crazy day.....I calmed down by 100 notches. =) It was the weirdest yet coolest feeling ever! Because I came in with a hard heart and pointy thoughts then once I sat down I took a deep breath and lifted everything up to God! I told him about my day, friends, and all my thoughts and I just lifted them all up to him! After I prayed I felt totally at ease. =) this was an awesome day and an amazing night!




1 comment:

Elly said...

that is so neat that God did that 4 u? wuz it @ ur church? pretty flippin' awesome profile pic btw. jk