Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"i love u." by moi =)

ok so, some of you guys may know this about me and some of you might not. i've always been a fan of poetry. (but not the dark and depressing kind=) i'm always writing! either it be a little story that just popped in my head or how my day went or a new poem that i just came up with! :D either way i'm always writing! this is one of my poems that i wrote recently. its called "i love u." i'm writing it to all of my friends and family! just saying that i love you all!!! so heres to all you guys!

"whenever your sad and down,
i'll always be around to help you up off the ground.
im your number one fan,
when you won't decide i'll make the stand,
i'll be there for you when no body cares,
and i'll be by your side even if everyone stares,
i don't care about what other people say,
if they don't want to hang out with us let them be that way,
no matter the weather,
either sunny or gray,
i'll always be here for you and say...
i love you."

2 comments:

Elly said...

aww thats such a sweet poem! :) when I'm feeling down I know what to read! <3

Stephenson said...

Excellant and very thoughtful. You have a sensitive heart.