Saturday, November 8, 2008

Botanical Gardens












My Family and I went to the Botanical Gardens last Saturday just to get out of the house and to use our membership cards! =) We arrived a little after noon and the sun was just starting to make it's way down. the sun was beautiful.....like always. I got some really good sunset pictures! The ones that I picked out are my personal favorites though. We had so much fun walking around and listening to the many different kinds of music playing around us! It was funny because when we went there were at least three to four different weddings going on at the same time! Whenever we would walk to a different part of the garden there was a different type of music playing! It was really funny! We had to be quiet in some places though, because the some weddings were actually going on while we were walking around! Also while we were walking around we ran into some brides and grooms getting their pictures taken and their families taking pictures with them! It was really cool! It reminded me of the wedding that I was in! I remembered taking all those pictures and having to pose for 100 different pictures in 100 different places! =) it was fun though. I'm glad I got to participate!



2 comments:

twogood said...

I like the profile pic, I don't even have one lol.

Elly said...

WHAT??? u changed ur profile pic again???? haha jk both are cute. the sunglass one is totally awesome and the other one is really purty. :)