Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

Hey guys! I hope you all had a happy Halloween!!! I hope you all stayed safe but still had fun! =) I know I did! What did you guys do?!?! I went to a friends house and had a blast!!!!! We went trick or treating for about 2 hours then we went back to her house then we headed off for an abandon house!!!!! It was soooo creepy and scary!! I'm surprised that I slept through the whole night without any dreams! *phew* I was sooo glad to finally get home and safe in my own bed, in my little cozy room! =) We must have gone back to that house 3 or 4 times that night!! I still got scared every time we went back!!! But overall I had a GREAT time and I'm glad I went!!!

5 comments:

Elly said...

that sounds really fun! whatd u dress up as? well i went to my friends house too. their neighborhood is halloween crazy so there were TONS of trick or treaters. we gave out a ton of candy and michael . . . u know michael .. .. well he scared these girls so bad they just ran away screaming . . . and they were like 15 or something! it was hilarious. then we just played games and stuff. so i had a blast. haha

tori said...

yeah i had fun! it was a scary night and very action packed!!! hehe....=) but i had a lot of fun!

Elly said...

that sounds fun! but wut does a girl from the 80s wear? u should post pics if u have any!

tori said...

yeah lol! i should post a picture up what i wore huh?!?! i didn't bring my camera though.....=( sad i know....but mrs. O...aka...eve's mom took our pictures! so I'll ask Eve if she can send me a pix of us. then i'll post it! =)

Elly said...

cool. sounds good! i mean, u got to see me in football pads and drew in cheer leaders stuff . . . so we should at least B able 2 see u in 80s stuff! lol