Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today Is November 12, 2008

Ok so this is kinda of a random post! But I thought I'd put it up since I'm counting down the days! =) Well, i'm actually counting down the days for two major events! The first major event is Twilight!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! i can't wait until that movie comes out!!! i'm going to go see it with my friend caroline and my core group! and the second event is my half birthday!!! i can't wait until dec. 12th! that's my half birthday and that means i'm 15 and a half and THAT means i will be able to take the drivers test!!!! then by my birthday i'll be able to drive!.....on my own! HA! (just kidding) i think even when i will be able to drive on my own i'l still want either my mom or dad to be in the car with me. just to stay on the safe side. ;) but i can't wait! are any of you guys counting down the days until something big?!?!? ....hehe....anything random like this post?!? =) Whats going on in your lives! I haven't talked to a lot of you guys and i'd like to know whats going on in each of your lives! =D


Ok i'm done being random......(for now)


i'm out!


laters!

No comments: