Friday, November 28, 2008

my thanksgiving...........

hey everyone!!!!!!!!! how did all your thanksgivings go?!?!?! i had a really good one of my own. i had some friends come over and they stayed for 8 hours! WOW! long time huh? anyways, we had a really good time just hanging out and talking and laughing! we played the game LIFE and my friend won...-_- (whatever) LOL! and then we went outside and i got to lite a fire!!! YAY! and we sat around that and watched the flames go up in "awww" LOL! then we got bored of that real quick then we went inside and watched "The Christmas Story" that move never gets old!!! LOL! we all laughed at the weirdest parts!! but it was funny! so yeah.....and that was pretty much my thanksgiving!!! now its your turns to tell me what you all did??? LOL! ok.....have at it!

9 comments:

twogood said...

I went to my cousins house, that is really funny that Elle named the Turkey Bob!

Sweet Caroline said...

i had family over hehehe

Bryce said...

We went to Long Beach. Glad you had fun!

I'm going to have a new post tomorrow or when ever my dad can look over it.

Eve said...

omg...Sam won LIFE? That game is so hard sometimes.
Wow! Christmas Story was on!? I loove that movie so much, it's hysterical.

Elle :) said...

thats not all! you forgot the part about spraying the fire(hehe) and Alex's tribal dance:D Bob tasted really good!!!!

Hayden said...

i had a great thanksgiving. we did not do much but it was still fun. glad yours was fun.

Elly said...

wut ru talking about us being boring????? jk. well we have fun even when we r bored. its when we are the craziest. lol. ur thanksgiving sounds fun! so, the Braggs came over? fun fun fun! i bet it was a blast. we had a very weird thanksgiving. we dont have family here so we invite ppl from other countries. we had 4 chinese dudes and 3 families- one from Iran, one from Aphganistan, and one from here in America that are just friends. not from another country. but it was fun and weird. if ya wanna read a funny story i worte one on eve's blog!

Drew said...

hey give me your email address at keys or post it on elly's blog cuz im making my blog private. theres this weird guy following me.

Alex said...

I went to my family's house.
Some strangers came to the house.
~Taylor
--
Catch up with me, at:
dramalover99.blogpot.com
~Taylor