Sunday, November 2, 2008

What to do on a weekend......hmmmm?


Yup! This is what I do on my weekends........=) I have a never ending list of chores that I have to do every day! My dad organized my chore list into three sections. There is a "Daily" section, a "Weekly" section, and a "Monthly" section!!!!! Yes I know I have a very organized family. =) The Daily section means that I have to do those chores every day! The Weekly sections means that I have to do those chores throughout the week. And last but not least the Monthly section means that I have to get those chores done within that month!!! Talk about having good time management!!!!! Wow! I'm still having a hard time trying to organize myself! Between all those chores and all my homework its almost impossible to take a breath!!! *phew* =D

4 comments:

Elly said...

wow that sucks u hafta do chores on the weekend! aren't weekends supposed to be for fun??? lol. well not always 4 me either cuz I do lotsa homework and we have been helping people move the last couple of weekends! so do u have an idea 4 sports and action?

Anonymous said...

hey! i just figured out your in my photography class...lol...how is your sports/action photo coming???

tori said...

yeah it stinks having to do all those chores. but today my brother did them all for me! =)


and about photography class.....hmmmmmm?.....i really have no idea what im going to do!!! im kinda freaking out! =0

tori said...

yeah michelle.......hehe.....its OK i just figured out that your Micheal's sister!!! LOL!!! he is in my algebra class! =)