Tuesday, April 13, 2010

random thoughts for the day.....

"America is like a modern day Israel.

I hate going to the DMV.

I wonder what my future holds???

I love God.

why does everything have to be so complicated?!

just do it.
Sarah Palin is a modern day Esther.

i miss AZ.

this summer is going to rock!

i'm so pumped for this Sunday!

i love the new friends i've met here so far!

so much to do in so little time.
i'm going to run again tonight!

i really wana do a photo shoot with a friend!

you can do it!

time. it comes and goes.

God is amazing!"

6 comments:

Audrey said...

ooh! I want to do a random thoughts post now! whats happening this sunday?

elle :) said...

we are going to see each other this summer!! yea!! im so happy now haha :) thats goona be SO fun :p

tori said...

audrey~ i'm singing at rocket town this sunday!!!!!

elle~ i know!!!! i'm soooo excited!!! WHOA! family BBQ!! + james...hahaha

tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

Yes! I'm totally planning on coming! Just a momentary loss of brain.... it happens:)

elle =) said...

hahaha yea... :p it will be fun EVEN if we do that haha