Wednesday, April 7, 2010

one of my many LOVES




Some of you may not know this about me....one of my many loves are making jewelry! I've made pretty much everything from threaded friendship bracelets to metal earrings! I enjoy making fun funky necklaces too! Its a fun "free time" activity! :)



2 FLIP FLOPS~ i LOVE being able to walk outside and not have to worry about tying shoes! flip flops are much more easier! ;)

2 KEYS~ i went to a co - op called KEYS it was the best co- op i've ever been involved in!! thats made a huge impact on my life!

the "SISTERS" charm~ this charm stands for my lovely core group!! i LOVE them sooo much!! they really mean the world to me!....it also stands for all my "gf's" in general!...hehe

KITTY charm~ i. LOVE. hello kitty.

SUN~ i hate the cold! i LOVE the warmth!

the HEART~ Jesus is the center of my life!

No comments: