Friday, April 23, 2010

music wishlist....

as some of you may know, i LOVE music! its pretty much the....3rd thing that keeps me going, besides, of course, Jesus Christ and the love of my family!! :)
Music is my free time muse! haha (as some of my friends call it)
I put together a music wish list of songs that i really want to buy on itunes! (the list will continue to grow for sure!) but here are all the songs that i've found so far...

-britt nicole "walk on water"
-casting crowns "until the whole world hears"
-googoo dolls "iris"
-fine frenzy "near to you"
-mia "paper planes"
-kris allen "live like your dieing"
-justin beiber "baby"
-sara grooves "you are wonderful"
-relient k "must have done something right"
-meiko "boys with girlfriends"
-corrine bailey rae "put your records on"
-paramore "crush, crush, crush"
-graduation song [friends forever]
-snow patrol "set the fire on the third bar"
-"bleedin love"
-"i can only imagine"

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I've had put you records on stuck in my head for like 2 days! its really pretty.

tori said...

oh i know! i randomly start singing that throughout the day! haha its catchy! :)