Wednesday, April 28, 2010

one of my fav. things about being home schooled

i went into home schooling with closed eyes and a hard heart not knowing what to expect and not knowing that i'd get to spend many precious moments with my mommy!!...

yesterday, my mom and i had a fun time at lunch! we were watching a music lecture and eating. in the lecture, the guy wanted you to dance to the rhythm. i didn't. lets just say i got to have my lunch and a little entertainment thanks to my funny and cute mom! haha watching her (attempting) to dance was like watching a 4 year old dance while watching the wiggles! it was so cute and soooo funny! we had lots of laughs that day!

today, my mom and i went for a stroll down baby lane! she was going through some of her old old journals and reading some of them out loud to me. one entry that we stopped on was the processes of adopting moi! haha it was sooo funny to read and very cool to think back on! :) i found out, while reading, that my name options were either claire, caliegh, elizabeth or victoria. hahaha we read from the time my parents sent in their paper work all the way up to when they first held me in their arms! :) ah yes! good times!

i'm really going to miss not hanging out with my mom during the day. i'll be attending a brick and mortar school next year and will have a whole new academic life, during the day. i'm looking forward to going, but it will be weird waking up knowing that i won't be spending the whole day with my mommy! :(

3 comments:

Audrey said...

tori, this is possibly the sweetest, most beautiful blog post i've ever read. Moms are the best.

Elle said...

i like your new music!!! :) i didnt know you were going to school next year :)! thats cool

Anonymous said...

Girl, You were meant to blog! I luv it! i read it alll the time!!