Friday, April 9, 2010

all i want is one simple card!!!!!

Ok, so....today my mom and i went to the DMV (for the 2nd time) full of hope that i would finally get my permit here!! I've been slowly starting to boil with the government. -__- Ughh!

Well, lets back up to the first time my mom and i went. We had my birth certificate, school attendence, and a bunch of other important paper work all ready to show the people.....found out that they are a lot stricter than they are in AZ! MAN! i tell ya! Anyways, the guy told us (in his sluggish ways) "im....sorry....we can't take this...we need more paper work...uggg....yeah....so...yeah...please come back with that and you should be able to get your permit then...." So my mom and i left smiling...ticked....but smiling and said "ok! we'll be back"

* a few weeks later *

Today my mom, brother and i walked in with all the paper work. (they wanted paper work showing that i'm actually attending A school. :p laaaaammmeeee! but whatever! SO we showed the lady EVERYTHING that the guy told us to bring. (now, unfortuneately i was kind of expecting this....but) the lady said "im sorry...this isn't enough we need to see another form showing that you are an actual resident of the U.S.) or something stupid like that. -__- soooo once again my mom and i walked out smiling...super ticked off now...but still smiling and said "ok! we'll be back! :)

Walking out i was throwing an absolute temper tantrum in my head!!! DUDE?!?! WHAT IS THE DEAL?!?!?! my adoption process went faster than this!!!! all i want is a simple platic card with my picture and information on it saying that i'm legal to drive on the roads with an adult (or someone over 18)!!! is that too much to ask?!?! Buuuut...what can ya do? its just all so...DUMB! :p

~upset~

2 comments:

Audrey said...

ahh! the DMV is is the dumbest place ever! when i went to get my permit my mom and i sat there for 3 hours before I got it. and then the camera broke!!! I always try to be like crazily cheerful in there because they are all so angry. it just makes them even angrier and its funny. :) Just if you need some entertainment next time...

tori said...

oh...haha thanks! i'll keep that in mind! :))