Monday, March 15, 2010

....OK!

my life isn't going exactly the way i wanted it to.....
but its OK.
my personal life isn't exactly how i wanted it to go....
but its OK.
i really really miss my AZ friends and i really really want to go back, but i can't..
and that's OK.
i'm letting go of the life i planned for me....
and im Ok.
my driving school is...
just OK.
nothing new has really happened....
and that's OK.
when i first moved here i thought i was going to "die" without my best friends....
but i'll be OK.
when i first broke up with my boyfriend i didn't think i would ever get over it but..
i'm OK.
i learned that God has my whole life in his hands....
and thats OK.
i learned that i have absolute no control of my life...
and thats OK.
i also learned that being just "OK" with things...is...well....OK!

<3 tori <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) you are a sweet angel, Tori! hang in there ~ more than "ok" is coming!!!