Sunday, March 14, 2010

He's NOT a secrete....

I met an awesome guy a long time ago but didn't get close to him until the 7Th grade. He's always been there for me! He's a GREAT listener and a GREAT supporter! Hes had my back ever since i was born but i didn't realize it until i got older. I LOVE hanging out with him! We talk all the time! :)
I USED to be shy about our new relationship. I didn't want to tell people that he was my friend. I was afraid that people would make fun of me for hanging out with him. Hes not a nerd. yet in alot of places hes not all that popular. He used to be popular though! A lot of people used to like him!.....but, as time went on people started to get busy in their own lives and He started to fade in the shadows! :(
Today....people are starting to miss him....but there are also those who could care less about him...
Hes ALWAYS been around.
Hes my BEST friend.
He's also my Heavenly Father.
He's God.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

r blog! thanks for sharing it with me!

Audrey said...

whoa, what happened? Oops, I was trying to say "Tori-- I LOVE your blog..." but the first part got cut off. oops. :)