Sunday, March 21, 2010

healing....

im sitting in a sling. its God's hands! then all of a sudden the sling starts moving backwards! as it backs up it hits obstacles but is able to dodge them! i start to get frustrated and begin to walk the other way, fighting against the rubber band. I keep losing. Once i gave up i turned back around and sat in the sling calmly. then...out of no where...the rubber band breaks! my sling was shot! i started flying through the obstacles that had already been dodged going back. my eyes are closed tight!! i'm getting cut and scratched from every direction! it hurts!!!
now....i'm sitting here at my computer in TN healing from all the scratches and cuts i've received. the rubber band has thrown me cross country! :p my heart has finally stopped beating fast! PHEW!....but my bruises are still purple. and whenever i move a certain way they throb! :(
please continue to pray for me and my family. it still doesn't feel like home.
<3 healing <3

No comments: