Thursday, January 1, 2009

(OK im in this picture but you can't really see me....the picture came out really weird for some reason...-_- but i'm playing a game with my friends in this picture)
(my friend meagan having a really good time!)

(my friends clapping to the cha-cha slide!) *five claps now*


(my two friends jamming out!)



(cool ghostly picture of them dancing)

Last night i went to my friends house for a NEW YEARS party!!!!! it was sooooooooo much FUN! they cleared their family room out and made it a huge dance floor and they had three mini disco balls!!! they were soooo cUte!!! :D They also had a huge inflatable obstacle course in their back yard! (i didnt go through it because one- i didnt have socks on and two- there were a bunch of kids on it and i didnt want to get hurt.) so i stayed inside for the most part and played games with my friends and talked....and did nails....hehe....=) unfortunately i had to leave early because my poor mommy didnt feel good all of a sudden. =( we left the party around 10 20ish and headed home so my mom could lay down and sleep. (she's doing better today though) for the rest on the night my dad, brother, and mom all went to bed while i stayed up to the new year! :) i talked to my friend all through the ball drop!! LOL!! it was fun though. we both wished each other a HAPPY NEW YEAR then went to bed. I had the BEST new year!!!
how did all yours go?!?!?! im dieing to hear all about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D



No comments: