Monday, January 12, 2009

fun in the dark with my tripod and flashlight!!!






































tonight i took my friend's advice about taking my camera and playing with a flashlight in the dark!!! I clicked the shutter button down and it stayed there for about 15 sec. before coming back up and while it was down i was having soo much fun swaying my flashlight around in different patterns and in different directions!!! LOL!!! ITS SOOO FUN!!! OH MY GOSH!!! i had noo idea!! LOL!!! and the pictures all turned out really really COOL!!! LOL!!! you guys should SOOOO TRY IT SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!! just turn up your music and dance your heart out with you flashlights!!!!! LOL!!!!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun. I tried that with Rachel with those glow in the dark rainbow necklaces. You can see what colored light looks like: http://4stephensons.blogspot.com/2008/05/dancing-in-dark.html

Keep on working with the camera Tori. You are developing into a wonderful photographer!

Hayden said...

THOSE ARE SOOOO COOL!!! i wanna try. LOL

Eve said...

omg!!!! i am soo doing that too!
Those are soo cool looking!!! I love them

Elly said...

that is so awesome! i thought they were liking crazy cool rope lights at first or something! howd your bio test go????

Elly said...

oh man two tests in a row? I feel for you! :P that sucks! i bet you did amazingly. i mean, you studied a TON! all those practice tests and stuff! i bet none of the other kids studied as hard! *sob sob* I'm not gonna be there Thursday OR monday! I'm going skiing in Colorado! YEAH! I'm gonna freeze . . . but it'll be worth it definitely. :) btw I LOVE the pics on your photo blog. I was lookin' at 'em and they are AWESOME! you will have to tell me how photo 2 goes.

Drew said...

thats awesome!!!!

twogood said...

Nice pics:)