Thursday, January 1, 2009

cleaning my shelf...










this morning i woke up with the new years urg to clean my room! LOL! i laid in bed for a good 5 minutes and looked around my messy 2008 room.....hehe.....and then i GLARED at my shelf! LOL! i've really been dieing over that dumb shelf! its been sooo dirty and full of clutter its wasn't even funny! -_- so i got up and started right away. (i didnt just clean that one shelf but my whole room.....i figured....what the heck?!?!?) after i was all done with the dusting and everything i noticed the huge pile of journals i had scattered in the middle of my room. (and here i thought i was done....-_-) i looked through all of them and found that they were either blank or neatly written in. then i looked at my neatly and newly organized shelf and had to stop again and think about where i was going to put them?....Hhmmmm?....i finally decided to organize them into "school", "prayer", "fun", "daily", "random", and "poems"....*PHEW* thats a lot to organize. LOL! but i was able to get it all done and reorganized in a good amount of time!! YAYA! i had a HUGE garbage bag that i had to carry out with both of my hands......sorry...arms! LOL!! i had to carry that heavy thing out to the garbage!!!....i felt like i was carrying a very heavy 5 year old kid!!











3 comments:

Hayden said...

haha, man do i need to clean my room. BIG TIME. i prolly wont tho because once i clean it, i know it will get messy again. haha.

Elly said...

nice. that is something i need to do too. you have so many different types of journals! kind of cool! so i need some help here. for some reason i cant change my background . . . like the way i did it before isnt working . .. idk if i did it wrong or what but i need help! so how do u do it again???

Elly said...

yeah that was him isn't he the funniest thing? lol. ok, but where do you put the code? you know, on the edit layout thing? that's what I was having trouble with.