Thursday, December 25, 2008



this is what i've been watching non-stop today all day!! LOL!! back to back episodes baby!!!!!! LOL!!! i dont know if you've ever watched it but its really cool!! its on TLC and as u can see its pretty much a story about a normal....(well not totally normal) ....hehe..... family of six. they've had their own show for about three years now and i've emailed them and have watched them all grow up along with me! its (again) a really neat show and you really grow to know everyone on a deeper level!!! :) if you have never seen it or heard of it then you should check it out!! its on monday nights....i think....;) at 8!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I've seen that show a bunch of times.

Elly said...

that sounds cool! i've never seen it . . . I will have to check it out! so, how was your Christmas?? looks like u guys got some pretty sweet stuff from the previous post! nice!

Drew said...

man, that sounds pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tori! How was your couch potato Christmas??? lol I've heard of it, but I haven't seen it before. Now I'm curious tho. lol If anything is good enough to watch all day of Christmas, it must be worth it. :]

Eve said...

OMG I still haven't seen A Charlie Brown's Christmas or whatever. that was random... I just thought I'd let you know....(?)