Monday, December 29, 2008

my puppy sophie and her new toy!!!! LOL!!














For CHRISTmas my puppy got a new toy! (she usually rips apart the stuffing in her stuffed animals so this year we gave her an animal that already has no stuffing in it....) she had soooo much fun playing with that thing in the morning it wasn't even funny!!! LOL!! as you can see she was shaking it all around! it was crazy!! then in the afternoon i walked into my brothers room and saw her laying exactly like this and i grabbed my camera!! major Kodak moment!!! LOL!!!! isn't she cute?!?!?

3 comments:

twogood said...

Very cute:) our dog does that too.

Elly said...

she is so funny! my dog does crazy stuff like that too. lol :) are you serious????? 2 tests a day????? I feel so sorry for u girl! (even though they are fake tests)!!!!!! i hate studying for something so broad. you have to know so much and you never know what to study! that will be a hard test! but you will do great. i mean, i bet you are studying waaaaaaaay harder than any of the other kids in the class! lol

Kimberly said...

Tori,

I love the last photo of your puppy and his new toy. The lighting is good and I'm proud of you that you chose not to use your flash. Great capture.

Kimberly