Sunday, December 14, 2008

Piano Party

Last Saturday I hosted a Christmas Piano Party at my house. I had no idea how many people were going to come! It was really fun! I played three songs. the first song was called "Vivace" the second song was " Angles We have Heard on High" and the last song was "Carol of the Bells" I messed up on the first two songs but i did a really good job on the last one. =) Overall the whole party went well, and after we were all done playing our songs we ate some cookies and the kids went outside and played in the backyard. My friend Karina (girl standing next to me) and i talked while we watched the rest of the kids play with the reflection of the hanging glass on a tree. it was really funny!

3 comments:

Elly said...

awesome! that looks so fun! bjorn is soooooooooo tall now! lol

Bryce said...

Tori, I swear, I wasn't crying! You put 5 fireball candies in your mouth lol. Hopefully Mrs. Person will bring more, I want take the whole pack!

Hayden said...

I think bryce is being annoying. Anyway ya I am glad you had a good time. Oh ya, today we got our braces on. I do not like them at all. oh well what are you going to do. haha