Tuesday, December 23, 2008

my FAV. necklace and ring!!!!!



my ring is not just an ordinary cute ring. (although it is really cute) it's my purity ring! i got it from my mom and dad in the fifth grade! its very, very, VERY important to me and i treasure it a lot! (for a while there i had lost it and i was kinda out-of-place without it on my finger!) but my mom found it in her purse the other day!!! YAY! and as for my necklace my youth group leader (Chelsea) has the same one as me and i like to say its my and her way of connection. in other words it's my way of connecting with her. i never take it off! its always around my neck and i plan on always keeping it there!! :D also as far as earring go........i like to roll with my good 'ol studs!!! LOL!!! ya know?!?! just keepin it simple! LOL!!

2 comments:

twogood said...

Nice bling, lol hehe haha:)

Alex Karl said...

That's so cool Tory! I have a purity ring too and a necklace that one of my best friends and a mentor to me gave to me and I wear it all the time too. It's a little key and a reminder to guard my heart. I love it!