Monday, December 15, 2008

from color......to black and white



This is just my first picture that i have taken and have played with the colors! I am finally done with my first semester of school and i am now on break until January 12th!!!! i'm sooooo glad that i get a break!!!!LOL!!!! Over this break i'm planning on taking pictures of people and playing with the colors (some more), studying for my biology test and exam, going to the gym, and keeping up on math!!! YAY!!! along with all that i am planning on squeezing in some free time and having some fun with my family! i hope everyone has a GREAT break!!!!!!! ENJOY!

3 comments:

Elly said...

nice! i like the black and white the best. doesn't she go to keys? I think that Samantha hooked up Drew with her to dance with at the victorian ball! it was kinda funny!

twogood said...

Have fun on your break I am so glad we have a long one! Nice pic, have fun with mixing colors:)

Anonymous said...

Great shot of MacKenzie.