Friday, January 29, 2010

everyting in a bottle

"i look outside. its gray and cold. but my heart is warm and full of hope!
as i watch the snow blow by, like kids in a high school hallway, it makes me want to join in and see what the craziness is all about!
the winds are screaming now. but the voice in my head is a soft whisper!
as i work at the kitchen table i hear the crows cackling at each other in madness, it makes me wonder what they are fighting about!
the trees are still bare. but i am covered and warm with my heavy coat on!
as the buds begin to blossom so do i, i'm just as anxious to see the beautiful flowers and leaves along with the many people i'll soon come to meet!
its a crescent moon. my new life is just beginning!
as i open my eyes to a brand new day, i wonder why God put me here....what he wants me to do and say!
now, i look back on my life so far. my rainbow of a life isn't over yet!"

No comments: