Friday, January 29, 2010

ready...set...ACTION!!

Wow!...when i first woke up this morning it was...fine. there was no snow....then i walked outside and down the hallway to see my brother on his computer! I walked back into my room thinking that i just didnt wake up all the way yet....then i walked back out and he was still sitting there at his desk!! haha i thought to my self as i was walking down the stairs "is it Saturday?!?" haha!
my mom came down at this time and said "good morning!" I asked her "is this Alex's snow day??" I looked outside again and saw the ground. -_- my mom said "yep".....as i was getting breakfast i said to myself "cheap!" hahaha....

now its been snowing for over 3 hours straight!...i stood corrected. haha! There has to be at least 3-4 inches of snow outside! =p its going to be a lazy crazy weekend! -_- BLAH!! Oh well! i have plenty to do!! [= school work, blogging, facebook, school work, dissections, and....oh! school work!! haha...they said that its going to be snowing like this all. weekend. :s (this should be fun)

so far....the days have "brightened" up a great deal! My mom went to a women's night/get together thing with our church last night and came home with so many "small world" stories!! they were great to hear! I've met a few people at my little tutorial that i go to. i met this really nice girl named Caroline! i cant wait to get to know her more! (she reminds me alot of my best friend Caroline in AZ!!) i've also met some girls at church! so there are a few things to be looking forward to now!! [=

No comments: