Saturday, January 23, 2010

old poems made new....

So...
a while back one of my very close friends wrote a touching poem to me....by scratch....it was very good!! (for someone who doesn't write poetry on a daily basis...) hehe....its one of my favorite poems!!!....but like always....life goes on...things happen....and relationships change. But i still wanted to share this poem with you guys!! (i have to change a few words....but they all still mean the same thing!!)

this is for that special person that originally wrote this for me!....


"there is a special friend that i cant stop thinking about,
i love them with all my heart, and to me they are much more than an acquaintance, they are someone that i care alot about and would do anything for,
i loved seeing their face, it would brighten up my days, their smile could lighten up the darkest of rooms, they're very funny and very kind, and i hope we can stay close friends forever and ever! so this is for you....my very good friend whom i love very very much!" [=

No comments: