Sunday, February 7, 2010

my "life ball"...

remember palying in the snow? remember having to pick your legs way up almost your head in order to walk through the 10 inch thickness?!....well i do. i also remember making snow men!!..Good times! My favorite part was starting to form the head. The snow would be so thick. I was so small. It took all my energy just to start rolling the snow into a ball!! haha....

I got to thinking about my past life and everything that i've been through and everyone that i've met...i couldn't help but picture a biiiig "snow ball"!!....but instead of calling it a snow ball i like to call it my "life ball." [= This "life ball" was full of holes! It was covered in dirt, almost to the point of total browness! It also had many different sizes of twigs sticking out of it every which way!....incase you can't see the full picture...the holes stand for the times that i've given a small piece of myself or my heart to someone. The dirt stands for all my past sins. And finally the twigs stand for all the different kinds of people i've met! [=

Now, i've moved. my "life ball" has been thrown at the wall and has smashed into the air. When i first moved here i was sad, mad, confused, annoyed, and somewhat depressed. =[ i felt like God was punishing me for all my sins that i've done in AZ...but he sooo wasn't! I felt alone. and unloved. and i hated it!!....buuuut after about a month i realized that being mad at everything and everyone wasn't going anywhere! haha so i decided to take a full step back and "refresh" myself from everything! One night i found my old prayer journal and i read through it. wow! God is truely amazing!! He DOES answer your prayers! =] I couldn't believe that He was with me all the way!!....until i stopped writing...aka....stopped praying. =[ and it hit me that after i stopped writing my life turned around. talk about doing a 180!! lets just say that life happens and you live and learn! but all that ocurred once i stopped talking to God every day and night! =[ So the other night I took the time to write in that journal! [= After i finished writing I went to bed feeling "new" and once i woke up i felt "refreshed"!!
Today i went to church and i talked to a really nice girl! [= I can really see the light in her! She is really nice and caring! I'm looking forward to getting to know her better this year!! When i got home i thanked God for her!...the night before i prayed that God would show his love through someone...and this girl was that someone! [=
now back to my "life ball"....I've picked up the snow and i've started rolling it on the ground!...I feel like i'm 5 again! I'm TRYING....im going to use all my energy to get this new ball formed!!! (If you didn't know this already i'm pretty quiet, and it takes me a long time to get "used" to or comfortable with new people...so this has been quite the challenge getting out there and talking!) but i know i'll get there! Im really excited to see how big this new "life ball" gets!! I can't wait to see my brand new, fresh, pure white ball roll in and out of people's lives and to see people and events "hit" me!! [=

No comments: