Monday, February 22, 2010

"the Bridge" ~by tori

"i feel like im in a bright blue and purple bubble!
with nowhere to go! nothing to do except look to YOU! my eyes are tearing up...and my ears begin to plug.
the pressure is on.
i close my eyes and i see him!
i yell his name!!
he looks my way! :)
i tell him to come over!!
he just stands there.
i yell his name again!!
he smiles! :)
i motion for him to come over again!!
he doesn't budge.
i yell his name one last time, this time im crying!!
his smile disappears.
i motion and tell him to come over!!
he turns his back and crosses the Bridge.
now i stand alone. motionless. cold. sad. mad. alone.
i start to cross the bridge but trip!!
i start walking again.
i trip.
again...trip.
i keep tripping on every crack!!
-_- so i give up trying to walk and begin to crawl...
i look up and see him dancing his way down the rest of the path.
i frown.
the game is on.
i stand up but this time im on my tip toes!!
im walking over the cracks!!
i'm being REAL careful NOT to touch the cracks with my big shoes!!
because i've learned that if you go REALLY slow and be careful where you step....you won't fall and hurt yourself. "

<3

Haha! i was half alseep when i wrote this in my journal!! then the next day i read over it and felt like i should share this for some reason...haha!

No comments: