Saturday, June 11, 2011

what is on my mind right now:

-camp was uh-mazing!!!
-i need a new phone
-no i don't! its just a phone!
-i need to start bringing my camera around more
-i really want a group of girls to come over sometime
-wow. im going to be a senior this year....what in the world?!?
-i will be 18 tomorrow....what in the world?!?
-my dog is crazy!...im so glad she is not a human!
-what if.....i had a younger sister
-what if.....i had an older brother
-the weather has been SOOO hot!!
-the zoo was fun
-school starts up in 2 months...ugh
-DESTIN BAYBAY
-i need to get a darker tan
-i love sign language!!!
-audrey anderson is my bestie! <3
-scotty and lauren should get married!!!
-scotty mccreery
-im soo tired!
-i have not updated this blog in forever!!
-i can't wait to go to the country music festival tonight!!
-i wonder what my husband will look like
-i can't wait until fcs camp!!
-oh wait...i kind of can...
-i can't think straight!!
-good night.
<3 xox

No comments: