Monday, April 25, 2011

l-o-v-e

for the looonnngggest time i have not been able to, let alone been wanting to update my blog!...sad i know. But just a few days ago i was talking to a very special friend. She was telling me about this website. Now, i have heard her mention it a few times previous but never really took the time to ask about it more in detail. So, this time i asked her "what exactly is this reecesrainbow website you speak of??" and she told me explained it. The more she was talking about it the more i was getting interested!! Soooo...today she sent me the link and i checked it out. wow. i just wept, smiled and "awwed" at every single face that popped up on the screen. i highly recommend you take a look at this!! Hopefully it will make you weep and smile and "aww" too!!


http://reecesrainbow.org/background

2 comments:

Audrey said...

jes blooooged about you! you should become a prayer warrior! getting signed up is SUUUUUUPER easy!

tori said...

OKAY!!! i REEEAAALLLYYY want tooooo!!! teach me! teach me!