Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas break!!!!....?!

What?!...its that time?!?! again?!?! really?!? WOW.
It feels like just last night that i was giving my last tight hugs and ringing out my last stream of tears with my good ol Arizona brothers and sisters!! and now. its that time of year...again! can you believe it?! i seriously can not believe that i've lived in Tennessee for an entire year already!!! wow. HA! wow. time sure does fly by!!
anyways, enough with the shock. hi! its 2010 of December on a cold late friday night of the 17th! ;) i just got home from (one of the) best nights of my life!! haha. tonight was the 5th annual Franklin Classical Coffee House!!! it.was.uh-mazing! i have never been SO blown away by pure God given talent in my life!!! CONGRATS to EVERYONE!!! :)
Well...i'm still in utter shock that its been a year since the bitter sweet move and that this year is almost over and that means that i'm one step closer to being a SENIOR!!! Ahhh! kind of a scary thought if you ask me. ha.
So with a deep heavy sigh i am going to bid you all a sweet dreams and goodnight!
keep it real! <3
+0r!

No comments: