Friday, April 17, 2009

tye dye!!!


today was an art day at my house! =) i did math in the morning but for the rest of the day i finished painting a present and then i made a tye dye tank top!!! it was soooooo much FUN!!!! (the alcohol fumes got to my head though, because now i have a really bad head ache....=( but it was sooo worth it!! haha!! i decorated the front AND the back!!! (you can see the front a lot better than the back...) i hung the tank top up in my room to let it dry and the more i looked at it the more it reminded me of a bunch of colorful CDs!!!!! haha!!! it was really easy to make too!!! i'd LOVE to do that again sometime but with friends! =)
all you have to do is take some alcohol, a container, a few paper cups, rubber bands and some paper cups!!! i was soo surprised to see how many different designs i could come up with!!! =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this, Tori! You have to show Elle how to do this!