Saturday, March 14, 2009

morning hike......

this morning my family and i woke up early and got ready for a hike! i just love waking up sooo early...aka...at 6:30AM.....-_- i was not looking forward to going AT ALL.....but once i woke up some more and got dressed and got my camel back all filled up i was.....ok....i'm not much of a hiker so this time my parents put together a little "flyer" and sent it out to about 50 familes saying that our family is going on a hike on this day, at this time, and we're only going to wait for people this long.....haha. once we got there i wasn't expecting anyone to show up, but i was surprised to see my friend allie walk up with her family and my brother's friend! it was fun. I got to talk to allie the whole time and alex got to run ahead with his friends. i never knew that having a friend come would be a lot better! haha! we talked the entire way! we got to the end of the trail within two hours and got back within an hour. by the time we go back it was exactly 11!! PHEW!!! perfect timing!!! haha! it was.....-i must admit-....fun and i had a good time! i hope next time, though, that more people can join us!!

.....OH YEA.....and once we all reached the end of the trail we all stood together and took a groupd picture!! that was cool too! i hope the next group picture will be bigger! haha!

4 comments:

Hayden said...

that is soooo cool. I wish i could have went tho. haha maybe next time. anyway, I am glad you had a good time.

twogood said...

I hate hikes too, it is a waste of energy:)

Stephenson said...

The Stephensons will be there the next hike. :) James was still asleep at 8am. Oops!

Anonymous said...

i thought you liked hikes Tori?
I don't but i thought you did guess not! Glad you had fun:]