Monday, October 27, 2008

My new blog......

Ok so.....I don't know how it happened or how I did it.....but.....i accidentally deleted my blog....aka...EclecticTeen!(The words are still there and everything and you can still go to it, but there are no pictures.) I was soooo upset.....after all those blog posts they all got deleted!!! I almost had to cry...... =*( I have no idea why or how I did that!!! I"m very sorry to say that you are going to have to change my blog link on your blogs-if you have me- again, I'm soooo sorry!!! I don't know what went wrong!?!?! I tried to log in with both my old and new password and user names but it wouldn't accept either of them. =( So this is my NEW BLOG. And I promise I am going to take extra care of this one.....I'm going to start off with were I last was on my posting.... (Sorry guys)

No comments: